SACAC’s Sponsorship for the 21st IFAC World Congress
Berlin, Germany, July 12-17, 2020
Automatic Control – Meeting Societal Challenges
The triennial IFAC World Congress is one of the most prestigious events for control engineers across the globe. The next World Congress will be held in Berlin (Germany) from 12-17 July 2020.
To enable employees and students of SACAC’s industrial or institutional members to participate in this international event, sponsorship is made available to send them to the congress.
A person is eligible for sponsorship if the person:
• is an author of a paper accepted for presentation at IFAC2020 (12-17 July 2020),
• is an employee or student of one of SACAC’s members, and
• the SACAC member’s fees are paid in full.
The sponsorship amount will be announced in February 2020 after notification of manuscript acceptance by the congress organizers. The amount will be sufficient to cover conference fees, flights, and accommodation.
The general time flow for this sponsorship is as follows:
• IFAC 2020 gives notification of acceptance to authors in February 2020.
• Apply for SACAC WC sponsorship before 6 March 2020
• The sponsorships will be awarded by 20 March 2020.
• The deadline for final submission of papers to IFAC 2020 is 31 March 2020.
For any questions, please contact the SACAC Secretariat.
For more information in the IFAC World Congress see the IFAC2020 Website